There is nothing as essential to women as getting a bra that looks and fits well. Wearing the right bra is important to give your body the proper shape and to keep your breasts healthy in the long run. It is advised that whenever you buy lingerie you take your time to find the bra that not only fits well but stands up to your expectations in all other aspects as well. To help you in this process we have made a list of the best bra brandsto make sure that you are aided in your search for the perfect fit.
Just because bras are so biologically important, it doesn’t mean that their selection process has to be boring and uninteresting. If you have the right brands at your disposal, you can even begin to have a lot of fun while making your clothing choice.Take a look at the list below to help understand the best bra brands in India and what they have to offer.
Top Bra Types
Sanitary Pads Brands
Here are the Luxury & Comfortable Bra Brands In India:
Zivame has taken over the online innerwear world for quite a few years now. Its personal brand of ‘Ziva’ has become one of the top brands in India today.
Their exhaustive collection of bras is both reasonable price and comfortable. Although Zivame ensures availability of products to women of all body types, the brand is ahead of the curve because it has a section devoted entirely to plus size women- an endeavor which seems to be absent anywhere else in the country.
- The bras from Zivame are available in various styles, such as-
- Sleep bras
- Backless bras
- Cage bras
- Push up bras
- The T-shirt bras and padded bras have been designed very carefully to meet the requirements of all body hugging outfits.
- There are a number of bras available under Zivame which have wonderful, chic designs.
- These bras also have deep center fronts so that they may be easily worn with plunging dresses.
- None so far
Triumph is one of the best indian bra brand, not only in India but, around the world. It has its headquarters in Bad Zurzach while its branches are present in over 50 countries.
Triumph has emerged as an industry leader in undergarments and sleepwear for women. It offers high quality products which are also fashionable, durable and comfortable.
- Triumph makes bras with 100% polyamide material.
- These bras are non-wired and hence very comfortable.
- The bras can be machine washed with water temperature not more than 40 degree Celsius.
- Avoid bleaching, tumble drying, and direct sunlight.
- Try to use a mild detergent and do not iron or dry-clean.
- The bras come with a cut-n-sew style which have sectioned cups and give superior fit and additional contouring
- These bras are non-wired, and provide maximum comfort
- There are non padding bras available which also offer excellent support.
- Some women find these bras claustrophobic because the material used is heavy weight.
- Some bras offer too much coverage and have heavy straps.
Jockey has long been catering to the needs of fashion and intimate wear for all women in India. The bras made by Jockey provide ample space for your breasts while suiting dresses of every fashion.
Its headquarter is in Bangalore and has its station in Page Industries Limited. This is the first innerwear brand in the country to have set up exclusive brand outlets in various parts of the nation. This brand caters to the leisure or sporty needs of both girls and women.
- Most bras are hand-washable and should not be bleached, drip dried in shade or ironed.
- The bras are non-wired and very comfortable.
- The bras have seamless cups.
- Most of them have adjustable straps.
- They also provide full or medium coverage, as per your choice.
- Jockey bras for cups A and B are especially remarkable in making.
- These bras are very comfortable and well fitting.
- Bras from jockey are not only comfortable but also very stylish.
- The fabric provided in most bras is smooth and skin-friendly
- The quality of bras for higher cup sizes (beyond A and B cups) reduces drastically.
- The prices of bras from Jockey might seem a little extra to some people.
- Some sports bras might not provide sufficient support during exercise.
If you are a woman who is looking for a reasonable price bra that also offers good quality, then Clovia might be the brand for you. This company provides premium affordable bras to people looking for both comfort and style.
The brand is not made for anyone particular type of female body, but caters to a variety of women, who have come to love this brand ever since its inception.
- Clovia provides both padded and non-padded bras.
- The bras have been made with breathable and soft cotton rich fabric.
- The bras usually have no wiring, making them very comfortable to wear.
- They are available in a lot of variants, such as-
- T-shirt bra
- Racerback bra
- Non-padded underwired multiway strapped bra
- Non-wired shirt bra
- Spacer Cup T-shirt bra
- The bras usually have no wiring, making them very comfortable to wear.
- Full coverage is offered by the bras for women who prefer it.
- The under-bust seams provide great lift and support.
- Some women find that the bra does not fit them perfectly.
- The bra is not available in different sizes for plus sized women
There is no better brand than Amante at making women feel comfortable and sexy at the same time. This brand allows you to explore your inner beauty through its flattering styles and designs.
Amante specially makes it products for women in Asia and operates internationally in a number of countries. If you have a sassy taste in clothing and want to make sure that you maintain your fashion streak everywhere, then Amante is the brand for you.
- There are all kinds of bras available- padded as well as non-padded.
- There are bras providing full coverage with side shaping panel and wide black wings
- The straps are fully adjustable in most bras.
- The bras should be hand-washed instead of being tumble dried.
- The design of these bras is excellent, making them very trendy and stylish.
- The side shaping panel in Amante’s bra also provides excellent support and adds lift to the bust.
- These bras have wide back wings which also give you a slimmer appearance by smoothening out bulges.
- The bras cannot be washed in a machine and must be hand-washed to make them last.
- There are limited options available for plus size women.
Lovable aims to afford allure, confidence and comfort to all women of India, with its wonderful designs and fashionable lingerie. The brand has a license under the Lovable World Trading Company and has today become one of the top brands in India.
Lovable offers a variety of daily wear bras to women who want to workout seriously or wish to engage in athletic activities and sports. Lovable has quality bras and innerwear for women which grants it its position in our list of best bra brands in India.
- You can pick bras from a number of categories, such as-
- Full coverage, semi coverage, average coverage
- Underwired, padded, sports, nursing
- The sports bras come with specially molded soft cups which are double layered. It also has shoulder straps and a reinforced steam which adds to the support.
- The bras are stylish, affordable and very comfortable to wear.
- The products from lovable greatly boost your figure and add to your overall personality.
- The bras might not be best suited for strapless outfits.
- If you’re wearing a thin material, the bra might become visible.
Rosaline is a private label brand under the famous lingerie company- Zivame. It offers some very trendy, sassy and highly comfortable innerwear for the modern woman of today. This brand focuses on providing ease and style through its exclusive collection of bras for women. The lingerie made by Rosaline is easy to wear and their special cotton bras are not only chic in style but very cozy when worn.
- These bras have to be hand-washed and must not be put into a machine.
- The bras have been made with a mix of cotton and polyester.
- The bras are non wired, non padded, and provide full coverage.
- Rosaline provides perfect fitting bras which stay in place even if you move around, cupping your breasts carefully.
- The bra straps provided by Rosaline are well fitting and comfortable.
- The various sections of the bras have been carefully designed and do not irritate the skin.
- Rosaline bras are not machine-washable
- There are not a lot of varieties and options available for plus size women.
There might be hardly anyone on earth who has not come across the wonderful fashion products by Calvin Klein. One of the best luxury fashion houses operating internationally, Calvin Klein has tried its hand at a number of products including accessories, toiletries, watches, jewelry and even home furnishings. Calvin Klein has earned fame as one of the top lingerie brands in India. They provide amazing designs and state of the art styles in bralettes and bras, including athleisure pieces of clothing as well.
- Some bras by Calvin Klein may be washed in a machine. You should always check the instructions before deciding how to wash the bras.
- These bras are easy to use, durable and very comfortable.
- There are adjustable shoulder straps made from soft microfiber fabric.
- The bras from Calvin Klein gently support your breasts, giving them a good shape.
- These bras lift your breasts and improve your posture, thus helping your spine to be in shape.
- These bras are long lasting and durable.
- Some people might find that Calvin Klein bras are rather expensive as compared to its competitors.
Enamor has always focused on providing quality and comfort to all its wearers. This brand urges women to feel independent, confident and fabulous by taking care of their bodies and providing them with the right garment. Enamor offers a variety of sizes for women who might be petite or curvy. This brand has done its best to evolve along with the consumers’ tastes and preferences by continuing to innovate and cater to the changing demand of the women of this nation.
- Enamor has padded as well as non-padded bras.
- These bras are wire-free and thus very comfortable to wear.
- These bras provide full, semi and medium coverage.
- The bras from enamor are very comfortable with soft shoulder and back straps which do not dig into your skin.
- The bra band from the innerwear does not climb up and rests evenly upon your back.
- If you are careful with your choice of bra, then there are very little chances that the bra cup will leave empty space around your breasts (which will be fully covered).
- There are not a lot variants available for plus sized women.
‘Pretty Secrets’ offers quality and comfortable innerwear for all its customers. It produces a number of variants in different styles to meet with the growing demands of women.
It is an E-commerce website with some of India’s fastest cyber lingerie stores which offer women’s innerwear and cosy athleisure bras. Pretty Secrets has been a favorite among women since its launch in 2012
- The bras can be washed with warm water.
- As far as possible, avoid bleaching the products.
- Do not dry clean or tumble dry the bras.
- Be careful to wash dark colors separately.
- The bra materials are soft, stretchy and very comfortable.
- The online retailers make sure that the delivery is fast and free of cost.
- The brand has a wide variety of bras.
- Most bras have easily detachable and adjustable bra straps
- The brand mainly caters to petite women and plus size women might have a hard time finding a bra their size.
Bras are one of the prime providers of comfort and luxury to women. They are there with us through all our good and bad times and remain our constant companions all or life. You have already seen, by now, that bras are available in different styles, colors and textures to suit various body types for women with different tastes.
The brands mentioned above produce some of the best bras in India and by a number of women across the nation recommend these brands. Make sure that you find your perfect fit, by browsing all the products from the company of your choice and pass on a word of advice to your fellow females.
Which bra is best for all day wear? ›
- Most Comfortable Wireless Bra. Warner's. ...
- Soma. Embraceable Perfect Coverage Bra. ...
- Warner's. Tailored Underwire Bra. ...
- Best Bra for Side Coverage. Knix. ...
- True & Co. True Body V-Neck Bralette. ...
- Bali. Desire All Over Lace Wirefree Bra. ...
- Playtex. ...
- Most Comfortable Bra for Plus Size.
- Best Overall: Natori Pure Luxe Underwire T-Shirt Bra. ...
- Best Value: Felina So Smooth Modal Everyday Demi T-Shirt Bra, pack of 2. ...
- Best Splurge: Simone Perele Saga Underwire Demi Bra. ...
- Best Plus Size: Wacoal Ultra Side Smoother Contour Underwire Bra. ...
- Best Unlined: Skims Fits Everybody Unlined Underwire Bra.
- Spaghetti bralette. With a less-is-more attitude, the thin strap bralette feels like a second skin. ...
- Underwire. ...
- Sporty silhouette. ...
- Bold and sheer. ...
- Wireless. ...
- Ribbed. ...
- Light lace. ...
- Supportive triangle.
Stand upright without a bra on, and using a measuring tape, measure around your back and under your bust, where the band of a bra would usually sit. Make sure the tape is going around in a steady, even line. It should feel snug, but not tight. Measure in inches: if you land at an even number, that is your band size.What is my breast size? ›
Measure loosely around the fullest part of your bust. Subtract the band size from this measurement. Use this number to determine your cup size according to the table below. Example: if your ribcage measurement is 31, and your bust measurement is 37, your bra size is a 34C: 31+3=34, so 34 is your band size.How many days can I wear a bra? ›
How often you need to wash your bras isn't an exact science. But dermatologist Alok Vij, MD, says that as a general rule, you should wash them after every two to three wears.Is padded bra good for daily use? ›
They give incredibly good support to your breasts and make them stay in place. This is also one of the reasons why girls choose padded bras in a great number. They also offer greater comfort than flimsy thin bras. For a lot of women, the padded bra is the number one choice for everyday wear.Which bra is best for daily use sports or normal? ›
Sports bras are made specifically to be worn when exercising. The entire focus is on providing support, minimising movement, and keeping you fresh and dry. Whereas regular bras are designed for wearing to work, college, and every day. The focus here lies in support, shape, silhouette and styles.How do I choose a bra for Kurtis? ›
For that smooth and well-fitted look, avoid wearing a darted bra or a lace bra under a plain, light-coloured or thin material kurtis. Always wear a seamless bra even if you choose a non-padded one. By doing so, you will achieve a clean look with no visible bra lines.Can I wear bra and saree? ›
You can wear them with both, your light sheer sarees and the heavy silk, cotton and linen sarees. Channel the no-show confidence with a padded bra. You can choose the bra cups style (full cup/demi cup/deep plunge) depending on your blouse's neckline.
What is T-shirt bra? ›
A tee shirt bra is a smooth cup bra, usually underwired, that has padded or molded cups. It's the fail-proof choice for wearing underneath tightly fitted clothing or tee shirts, thanks to the smooth and seamless design.Is it good to wear bra everyday? ›
While Dr. Ahmad sees some benefit to wearing a bra, he says you shouldn't wear one all day, every day. "Wearing a bra all the time is also not good for your health," he says. "It will cause increased sweating, which will clog the skin pores and cause irritation and itching."Which type of bra is healthy? ›
It seems that the best type of bra for women's health is a comfortable, well-fitting one that doesn't constrict or put pressure on the breasts. Bras that are too tight or have underwires can cause problems like back pain and poor circulation.Which bra is good for skin? ›
|Our Top Picks||CHECK PRICE|
|Calvin Klein Women's Invisible Seamless Bralette||Price on Amazon|
|MITALOO Adhesive Invisible Backless Sticky Bra||Price on Amazon|
|CALVENA Women's Smooth Seamless Underwire Bra||Price on Amazon|
|Amoena Women's Ruth Cotton Wire-Free Bra||Price on Amazon|
Both cotton and microfiber bras are impeccable for everyday wear, and while cotton offers more softness, microfiber bras provide a lighter feeling. Then again, choosing amidst them as per the season is a matter of choice.Which cup size is bigger B or C? ›
If there's a 1-inch difference between bust and band you're an A cup; 2-inch difference is a B cup, 3 inches is a C cup, 4 inches is a D cup, and so on. For example, if your bust measurement is 37 inches and your band is 33 inches, you would be a D cup because of the 4-inch difference.How big is 34B bra size? ›
How Big Is 34B? A bra size that's 34B has an under-bust size between 33-34 inches and a bust size between 35-36 inches. Being a B cup means that your bust size is two inches more than your band measurement.What size is 36B in bras? ›
31 inches underbust and 37 inches overbust, gives a bra size of 36B.Is it OK to wear a bra to bed? ›
There's nothing wrong with wearing a bra while you sleep if that's what you're comfortable with. Sleeping in a bra will not make a girl's breasts perkier or prevent them from getting saggy. And it will not stop breasts from growing or cause breast cancer.What is the smallest bra size in India? ›
The smallest size of bra that is widely available is a 28AA.
What is the smallest bra size? ›
Generally, the A cup is considered the smallest available but for some this is still too big and compensating with a smaller band size won't help. If you want something that's going to fit your form you'll have to go down a level to an AA or even AAA cup.What is the normal shape of breasts? ›
1-9 What is the shape of the normal breast? The breast is shaped like a pear and the tail of breast tissue extends under the arm. Some women have breast tissue that can be felt in the armpit. This may be more noticeable during pregnancy.What is the average bra size for 15 year old? ›
|Clothes Sizing Age||Bra size|
|Age 10 - 11||30A /30B|
|Age 12-13||32A / 32B|
A c cup ranges from 33 ⅘ to 43 ¼ inches. The band size for a C cup is 3 inches smaller than the bust size. C cups breasts can look quite different in different human bodies. If the person is thin then it would look bigger.Will my breasts sag if I don't wear a bra? ›
"If you don't wear a bra, your breasts will sag," says Dr. Ross. "If there's a lack of proper, long-term support, breast tissue will stretch and become saggy, regardless of breast size." Still, both experts agree that multiple factors play into if and when sagging (technical term: "ptosis") occurs, bra-wearing aside.Can I wash my bra in washing machine? ›
Check the care label first, but many bras are machine washable. All you need is a lingerie bag! If placed in the machine freely, bras and undergarments with lace details and trims can start to fray and unravel due to friction against other garments in the wash.Should I wash new bra before wearing? ›
If you wash your new bra before you wear it, you're removing that starch, softening the fabric and helping the band ease up a little. That last part's extra helpful if you're new to wearing a snugger band. Soak is the best!Can a 15 year old wear a push-up bra? ›
You have to be 16 to get your learner's permit, 18 to vote, 25 to rent a car... but there aren't any age restrictions on push-up bras.Which type of bra is best for 15 year girl? ›
Slip-on bras, otherwise known as crop top bras, are the best bras for teenagers and a comfortable option to help teens transition to bras. They function well for girls who are at the early stage of development. They offer minimal support but offer pretty good coverage for the budding breasts.Which bra is better with wire or without? ›
One of the major benefits of underwired bras is support, especially if you have a larger chest. With the support of a wire, you can experience less back pain or strain that you might normally feel throughout the day. Additionally, underwired bras provide better lift, separation, and shape of your breasts.
Is sports bra better than normal? ›
Sports bras are intended to grip movement and motion while working up a sweat and toning that body. They offer maximum support and hold your breasts firmly in place. Regular bras in this particular case lag to offer enough support and may cause tension on the shoulders along with accumulated sweaty patches.Why do girls wear sports bra? ›
They provide support for your breasts, which can help prevent pain and discomfort during exercise. They also help to keep your chest muscles strong, improve posture, and reduce bounce. In addition, sports bras can help protect your breast tissue from damage and may even reduce the risk of cancer.What is difference between bra and sports bra? ›
Sports bras are specifically designed to wear when exercising. Their design focus is on support, minimizing movement and wicking away sweat. Regular bras are designed for everyday wear. Their design focus is on support, shape / silhouette, and aesthetics.› blog › sports-bra-vs-normal-bra ›
Sports Bra vs Normal Bra
Which Type Of Bra Is Best For Daily Use?
Which Type of Bra is Best for Daily Use?
Yes, Clovia is an Indian brand based in Noida, U.P.Is pretty cats a good brand? ›
We've rated the brand on six key criteria for quality. Here's how it rates in each of these six crucial areas. In total, we give Pretty Please cat food a 40 out of 60 rating or a B- grade.Can I run without bra? ›
Since Cooper's ligaments are so delicate, it's possible for the tissues to stretch permanently in those who consistently run or perform high-impact activities without a bra, regardless of breast size, according to Sports Injury Clinic.Which bra is best for 14 year old? ›
Sports Bra - One of the best bras for girls, which ensures minimal movement of breasts. Sports bra provides great support and is perfect for someone who is into athletic activities. Underwired Bra - Another beginner bra, which is preferred by teenagers who have fuller breasts.Which is better sports bra vs normal bra? ›
Avoid pain and discomfort:
A good Sports Bra protects your breast wall and keeps your breasts firmly in one place during a workout. This way, you avoid discomfort and can continue your active lifestyle. On the other hand, a normal bra would completely fail as they are not designed to handle movement during a workout.
The concept of 36-24-36 inches, though quite exaggerated, basically refers to breast size being equal to hips, with a significant narrower waist in between. Breast size is commonly referred to in terms of cup size, B, C, and D cup sizes being most common. C cup is moderate and pleasant size for woman average built.
How do I get the right size bra? ›
- Measure your band. Wear a lightly lined (non-push-up) bra so your breasts are as close to natural as possible. ...
- Now measure your bust. Place the tape at the fullest part of your bust. ...
- Subtract the band size from your bust size to find the right cup size. Every inch equals one cup size up.
Take your bust measurement (usually the bigger number) and subtract your band measurement. This number corresponds with your cup size. If your bust measurement and band measurement are the same number, you're an AA cup.Can I return bra on Zivame? ›
Zivame operates a 15 day return policy, allowing you to return any brand new and unworn item with 15 days of the deliver date for a refund or exchange.What is a Level 1 push-up bra? ›
Push-up bras are categorized on the thickness of the padding. Level 1: Level 1 is a light push-up bra perfect for women with full or semi-full breasts. The padding covers one-third of the base. It gives the breast a gentle lift and accentuates the breasts without making them look unrealistic.Is Zivame owned by Reliance? ›
On March 20, Reliance Retail said it had acquired an 89% stake in online lingerie retailer Clovia, its third acquisition since taking stakes in Zivame and Amante over the last two years. Why is Reliance Retail acquiring multiple companies in the women's innerwear space?Why do my kittens lick my fingers? ›
Your cat is expressing her affection for you.
Your cat's licking may be an affiliative behavior, which is a friendly, altruistic behavior. Mothers groom their kittens, and cats may groom one another, which is called allogrooming.
Russian Blue. The Russian Blue cat breed was also tied for the number one spot of being the most beautiful cat breed, earning a 1.65 ratio score as well. This cat breed is known for its intelligence.